Then you need approval...

First you need a plan...

Upon receiving all of your pictures, plans, and other documentation, I work up the first, preliminary rendering and send back to you for your approval or for revision to get it just right.

It is crucial in this process to have from you:

1. Pictures of the area to be affected by construction.
2. Plot Plan/Servey
3. Dimensions of the house affected by construction.
4. Diagram with dimension of area coverage.

First you will need aprooval from your Home Owner Association. In most cases, you can submit the renderings I provide and aquire aproval.

Most local municipalities require a permit for construction of a deck or any other structure you would build in your yard.

I will provide you with an architectural plan set for you or your contractor to present to the local Building Department, and provide phone support and revisions in the event the official at the Building Department needed any more detail.